East Penn Fahrenheit
The Deka Fahrenheit features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in temperatures of 60°C – far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery.
- 12-volt monobloc front access design battery
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Advanced AGM technology eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes, and spills
- Exclusive Thermal Management Technology System
- Helios™ Additive – Exclusive additive reduces float current up to 75% enhancing high temperature life.
- THT™ Plastic – Specifically formulated heat resistant plastic case and cover optimizes compression.
- Microcat® Catalyst – Lowers float current, mitigates thermal buildup and cell dryout.
- Exclusive IPF Technology – Exclusive process optimizes capacity, cell consistency and long term reliability.
- TempX™ Alloy – Optimized positive alloy inhibits corrosion under the highest temperature extremes.
- Completely Recyclable